Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New at the Library

This just in...find books and films new to the Parkland Library using the catalog. Use these easy steps:

  1. Go to the library catalog.
  2. Click New in the Catalog button at the top of the catalog page.
  3. Use the drop-down boxes to narrow your search (New since.../Sort by.../Title or Author (optional)...).
  4. Click Search.
  5. Find some fabulous new books and films.
  6. Come into the library to check them out.
  7. Thank your lucky stars that libraries exist. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great tip. Very useful, especially since I notice new titles and then can't remember them when I go looking for a movie. Now I'll know how to jog my memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Yes, I'm thanking my lucky stars that libraries exist!

    ReplyDelete